Businesses and organizations that would like to sell Global Crafts products at a scheduled event are more than welcome to enter into a consignment sales agreement with us. The following details this agreement.
Who is eligible to sell consignment?
Businesses with an established wholesale relationship with Global Crafts or non-profit organizations can choose to order consignment items for sale at a particular event. Interested consignees need to sign a copy of the consignment agreement and return it to Global Crafts prior to placing a consignment order. The consignee relationship will be separate from the wholesale relationship (i.e. order amounts will not be included in free shipping calculations or any promotions based on purchases.)
How do consignees place an order?
Orders should be placed through the Global Crafts wholesale site, www.globalcraftsb2b.com and placed no earlier than three weeks prior to the event. Items will not be delivered until 1 week prior to the event. The order needs to be identified as a consignment order by putting a note in the Comments section of the order.
Even though wholesale orders of more than $500 placed through the web site are shipped for free, there is no free shipping on consignment orders. Outbound shipping will be charged at the exact amount or you can provide a UPS Account Number for billing.
Damaged items must be reported prior to the event.
What products are available for consignment and what is the cost?
All Global Crafts wholesale products for sale on www.globalcraftsb2b.com are available for consignment. The consignee will be charged the wholesale price for the item. The price charged for the item at the event is at the discretion of the consignee. The products will not be marked with price tags.
What financial commitment is required of the consignee?
Consignment orders require 50% payment on order by credit card or guaranteed funds prior to the order being shipped. Once the goods are shipped, the 50% payment is non-refundable.
What are the rules and restrictions on returns?
The following should be considered when creating a consignment order:
- The maximum dollar amount of products that can be returned is 50% of the wholesale order amount.
- The items must be shipped back within 7 days of the event with a check for the additional sales or instructions to charge the credit card used to place the order.
- All price stickers must be removed and items returned in the same condition as they were delivered (i.e. packaging must be intact, no damage or wear of the items). If the items need to be repackaged or tags removed, a 25% restocking fee on these items will be charged.
- Consignee pays all return shipping.
- Cost of items damaged in shipping will be billed to the consignee.
- A list of returned items must be included with the return.
Prior to placing a consignment sales order, please contact us for a copy of the Consignment Sale Policy document. A signature on this document indicates that the consignee has read and agrees to the details listed in the Consignment Sales Policy document and is responsible for compliance and payment.
Global Crafts reserves the right to refuse to enter into a consignee relationship.