As whimsically adorable as they are practical, these handmade felt birdhouses are inviting little houses for your avian friends! A unique gift for housewarming, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays or hostess gifts.
- Measures: 9"h x 7.5"l x 4"w
- Sized for small birds like wrens, nuthatches and chickadees; Birds such as titmice may pull off parts of the wool and use them for their nests.
- If placed in direct sunlight, colors will gently fade over two to three months, but will retain their shape for more than a year.
- Made of naturally water repellent sheep's wool.
- Cleaning out old nesting materials is easy through the hole at the base or through the entry hole
- Do not machine wash or dry
- All work is done by hand, using sustainably-harvested materials including natural sheep's wool, crocheted jute hanging cord and a hand-carved bamboo perch.