These unique bracelets are beautifully hand-crafted by village artisans in Haiti from clay. The crafting process is very detailed and time consuming from start to finish. Artisans first hand-roll each bead and delicately pierce the beading hole in each bead before firing in the kiln. Once fired, the beads are hand-painted and glazed before the final firing. The result is one-of-a-kind beads that vary in shape and size to create wearable art. The colors can range from bold to pastel, depending on which color you select. These look great worn on their own or stacked with like or variating colors, it's a great, versatile piece.
- Colors: Red with gold accent.
- Materials: Clay.
- Stretch bracelet makes it easy to slip on
- One size fits most.
- Dimensions: 8 inches in circumference, beads are 0.5 inches wide.
- Socially Responsible, Fair Trade.
- Creating income generating opportunities in impoverished Haiti.
Given the handmade nature of this product please allow for minor variations in shape and color.