These unique stackable bracelets are beautifully hand-crafted by village artisans in Haiti from clay. The crafting process is very detailed and time consuming from start to finish. Artisans first hand-roll each bead and delicately pierce the beading hole in each bead before firing in the kiln. Once fired, the beads are hand-painted and glazed before the final firing. The result is one-of-a-kind beads that vary in shape and size to create wearable art. The set includes three bold hues: green, deep blue, and brick red that stack beautifully or can be worn individually.
- Set of 3.
- Colors: Green, Red, Deep Blue.
- Materials: Clay.
- This is a stretch bracelet making it easy to slip on and one size fits most.
- Dimensions: 8 inches in circumference, beads are 0.5 inches wide.
- Socially Responsible, Fair Trade.
- Creating income generating opportunities in impoverished Haiti.
Given the handmade nature of this product please allow for minor variations in shape and color.