Artfully carved from a single piece of renewable mhugu wood using simple hand tools, this rustic pair of wooden salad servers showcase the talents of the Kenyan artisans in designing an animal silhouette in the handle. Each piece is approximately 11 to 12-inches in length.
Due to the hand carved nature, actual size may vary by up to an inch.
- Hand wash only. Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- 2- Piece Set.
- Hand-painted animal design.
Because these are made by hand using rudimentary tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed.
- Socially responsible product assortments that is empowering consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Package includes: 1 Set
- Colors: Natural
- Materials: Ethically handmade in Kenya from wood.
- Dimensions: 12 to 13 inches long; 2.5-inches to 3-inches wide.