Artisans in Kenya repurpose gourds to create safari-fun shakers. Carved wood handles are intricately detailed to depict a zebra. The shaker is finished off with lead-free paint. Beautiful decor accent pieces on a table or shelf. Or, these can be used to make fun music!
- Measurements: range in length from 12 - 14 inches. Due to the natural gourd, each one is different and sizes vary from 3 - 5 inches wide.
- Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer.
- Socially responsible goods that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment.
- Ethically handmade in Kenya from sustainably sourced wood and gourd.
**Note: not intended as a toy and not suitable for children under 12 years of age.**